Friday, August 8, 2008

Big, Dumb, Camera People

The camera people just shipped our camera TODAY! We ordered it LAST WEEK!!!!!!!! I am so annoyed. We had the most AMAZING lightning storm last night and COULD I TAKE PICTURES? NO! Why? BECAUSE THE BIG DUMB CAMERA PEOPLE didn't send the camera. Isaac says I shouldn't be annoyed because we just ordered it on Friday and people don't work on the weekends. YADA YADA YADA. I want that camera. :-( This is the problem with ordering things online. I am at the mercy of distant merchants and the US Postal Service. Deep sigh. Oh well. The wait continues. ON and ON and ON.

5 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Big thunderstorms, lightening, no camara... but Erin, did you get the rain you wanted? Here's to a relaxing weekend!
Love,
Dad

Alice said...

Hmmm....there are people in the world that have to wait in lines to get food, but we are worried about a camera coming....hmmm. I am not judging...just remember things could always be much worse!

Love ya
Alice

Erin said...

Alice! When are you coming to visit? You must come to Phoenix, there's nothing to do whatsoever, but I'M here, and so you should come visit!

McEuens said...

I don't know about this. The continuing list of excuses for why you're not taking pictures has me wondering whether this whole we're-moving-to-Phoenix thing is just a lie....

Lindsey said...

Maren's right! I think you are fooling all of us!! :)