Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Tribute...

A Tribute to My Cutting Board:
I have the greatest cutting board in the history of all cutting boards. It has a sturdy, bamboo base (apparently, naturally anti-bacteria and renewable!). It has 7, yes that's right, 7 interchangeable, flexible plastic cutting surfaces. The cutting surfaces fit snugly into the top of the bamboo base. Each is a different color and labled with a particular food that may need cutting (bread, cheese, meat, etc...). I never have to worry about onion flavored bread, because my onions NEVER touch the bread cutting board! HAHAHAHAHA. My tomatoes won't get salmonella on any of my other foods because they have their VERY OWN cutting surface, which is conveniently dishwasher safe! (Unlike the bamboo base).
Finally, the greatest feature of all-all seven cutting surfaces store conveniently IN THE BASE! I simply pull out the one I need! It is a beautiful, perfect system. I can even buy replacement cutting surfaces.
That's right. My cutting board is WAY cooler than yours.

4 comments:

Anna said...

It defiantly is way cooler than mine!!! I want to see pictures. Where did you get it, how nice would it be to own 1 cutting board, I own three for different foods.

Erin said...

Precisely! I hated that! And I hated having to wash at least one of them everytime I cooked because I needed a clean surface-not a problem any more!
I got it at costco-19.95. It was the best $20 I've spent in a while! The camera is currently missing, but I will find it and post pictures!
:-)

Emily said...

Totally jealous!

BloggingBills said...

You posted about a cutting board but I still don't have any pictures of your apartment! Priorities woman! Find the camera!

(This is your mother in case you wondered!)