Friday, September 19, 2008

That Time of Year Again


Hey everyone who wants to go to the balloon fiesta in Albuquerque. It is more than a festival it is a fiesta. I know it is short notice but what the "heck". It is Oct. 4 and 5. No one has church meetings because it is conference weekend. Some of us out there haven't been to it in a long time but still remember good old Mr. Peanut balloon. They have updated the balloons from 20 years ago. Also, some of you may remember getting up nice and early for the morning events and also the always fun "After Glow" in the evening. All, I ask is that no one get lost this time if you come. Let me know via email. (Notice the Energizer Bunny being blown up behind Darthvader)

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Are you all going? Cuz we totally love to come but after 2 weekends of straight partying, we may have to take a raincheck.
Ma

April said...

I would love to go but I don't have the money to fly there right now and we are going to be busy moving as well. I only got lost because my brothers took off on me. I do remember the early mornings and the glow. We can plan to come next year for it. I know dad has wanted to go back to the balloon fiesta for a long time.