Thursday, November 12, 2009

And Then There Was One...

Remember when I explained that I have an intense dislike/fear of shopping? And that because of said intense dislike/fear of shopping I own only 2 pairs of pants? And remember when I said I wouldn't know what to do if I ever needed to buy more pants?

THAT DAY HAS COME. My tempermental dryer, which has only 2 temperature settings- "nearly hot enough to melt steel" and "just barely warm enough to actually dry the clothes"-has shrunk one of my pairs of jeans and now they look like they belong on a woman 3 inches shorter and about 50lbs lighter. Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP.

Does anyone out there want to go shopping for me? Anyone? Anyone? I'll pay you and make you cookies and if you do a really good job, I'll even sew something pretty for you. Please? PLEASE?

8 comments:

The Wolford Family said...

Nae come visit for Thanksgiving and then we'll all go shopping. Plus Caleb is going through the Temple HELLO FUN!!!! COME COME COME!!!!

Morgan Hagey said...

I second Sarah. And if you can't, I can get you some pants. Just let me know the size. :)

McEuens said...

Oh please! Don't go visit you're family. Come visit MEEE! And we will go shopping.

MP Flory said...

Call me and let's go! I need a mommy break! Here is my shopping mantra..."How does it look with my eyes? my skin tone? my figure? my hair?" I saw that with everything. I don't know if it works necessarily but I'm a functional shopper and it sounds like you are too.

McEuens said...

Ok, so I just saw a horrible typo in my comment. I promise I do know the difference between your and you're. Ugh.

BloggingBills said...

Little girl, with your sewing talent why not just make yourself a pair of pants exactly the way you want them?...Tailor made, you can't beat that. Plus, no cloths shopping is required! Double good deal! Love you sweet girl!
-D

BloggingBills said...

Come and we'll find some jeans that fit you. But really, why do you need pants? You only leave the house to pick up Isaac and go shopping and church (and you don't need pants for that) and you can teach pant-less cuz, well, you work at home.
MA

Anonymous said...

We have enough women who blog. We need women who can just stfu.