Friday, April 9, 2010

Arizona is Trying to Kill Me: Part 4

It is now 7:33am.

I have sneezed 172 times since I woke up at 6:12 am.

That is approximately 2 sneezes per minute.

That's one sneeze every 30 seconds.

I don't even have time to recover from the first before the next comes.

I think I am doing permanent damage.

Brain damage.

I am allergic to this state.

Yes, the whole state.

No, I am not being melodramatic.

In the time it has taken me to write this post I have sneezed 9 times.

That ups my average to 4.1 sneezes per minute.

It's getting worse.

Heaven help me.

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Go to the farmers market, get some locally made honey. It will help a TON! Honey is made from bees and flowers. The local stuff is flowers that are LOCAL, thereby helping your body recognize the pollen and not try to kill you by ridding yourself of it. Does that make sense?

MP Flory said...

I laughed out loud for this one. I couldn't agree more!