Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dear Person at Work-

You know what would be super? If, when you arbitrarily decide to change a deadline, you actually told me. You see, I am not a mind reader and so I was unable to use my magical powers to discern that you had decided to move the deadline up by a week. I know you probably think that this is just an excuse, I mean, if I was a good employee, if I really cared about this project then I would just know what the expectation was? Right? Rubbish. How hard is it to send an email? HOW HARD?!


With annoyance,
Erin

P.S. You're not going to get the project today. Not tomorrow, either. Maybe next week. We'll see.

P.P.S. I am a little sorry about the tone I used over the phone to remind you that you had failed to share any of this, rather important, information with me. After all, it isn't your fault you are an idiot. I should have more compassion. I'm working on it. Right after I finish this project.

P.P.P.S. Because of you, I am now listening to Jon Schmidt on continuous repeat in a futile attempt to calm the heck down. I loathe you.

1 comment:

The Wolford Family said...

While I LOVE your blog and think you're VERY funny, I like how it seems you write and awful lot of letter to random alive or dead people. I enjoy it!!
Sarah