Sunday, January 25, 2009

So sad...

So, there's this quilt design software. It's AWESOME. It's also really, really expensive. Despite it's rather skyhigh price tag, I coveted the software. Last week, I had finally, FINALLY saved enough to buy the software. We ordered the software. It came yesterday. I was so excited. Really. I know it's nerdy and I don't care. I was like a little kid. When it finally came, Isaac installed it on the computer. And...

It didn't work. It installed just fine, but it won't open. Everytime I try, I get the same error message. Apparently, there is some sort of conflict between Windows Vista(I am sending "I hate Microsoft" vibes out into the universe) and the software. It's supposed to work with Vista, but mine doesn't. And, because it's the weekend, the little tech support people aren't there to answer my, somewhat desperate, phone call. I don't know what to do. So. Sad.

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

return it. Duh. :) So sorry sister. That STINKS! I would love a quilting program because I stink at designing them.