Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best.Job.Ever.

So. I have a new job. I say that just in case you didn't hear my shout for joy a couple weeks ago when the New Boss called to tell me I had the New Job. I am pretty sure the entire WORLD heard me shouting, but, you know,in case you were in a cave or something I thought I'd make it really clear. I HAVE A NEW JOB and it is the best.job.ever.
In addition to getting to teach again (Yippee!)I work from home (Hurray!) and have pretty fantastic co-workers. I've never actually met either of them (we work from home-home for them is the East Coast)but they seem fantastic over the phone.(Woot!). And, perhaps most significant of all, New Boss, is not, as far as I can tell, crazy (Huzzah!).
All in all it's a pretty freaking awesome job. :-)

You may all be envious now. Or not. Whatever. I have an awesome job. So there.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Erin!! That is so exciting. How nice that you get to work from home! It sounds like you have a really good job. I am happy for you!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations Erin! You deserve a fantastic job!

Morgan Hagey said...

I'm very glad you like it so far. :)

The Nelsen Family: said...

Yay, congratulations!

BloggingBills said...

We are delighted you like your new job.!
MA

MP Flory said...

So what is this wonderful new endeavor?