Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear Nature's Own Bread Company,

PR advice: when a customer informs you that she has found a fly baked into a loaf of your bread, it would be wise to offer compensation other than a $.55 cent coupon for another loaf of your bread. Seriously. Otherwise, said disgruntled customer is going to blog about your pathetic attempt to make things "right" and tell everyone she has ever known not to purchase your product.

You stink,
Erin

P.S. Telling me that "In 13 years we've never had a bug in our product!" does not reassure me.

P.P.S. The man who came to "collect the evidence" was very gracious. You should put him in charge of PR, because whoever's doing covering PR now is really, really incompetent.

5 comments:

Anna said...

DISGUSTING!!!!!!

BloggingBills said...

ewwww

AMANDAM said...

Erin, I love your disgruntled letters. However, I have diligently been watching your blog to find out if the blob is male or female so I can trot mysel on over to gymboree, etc. to purchase gifts and toys. Why are you keeping me in such suspense!?! Are you going to find out?

Erin said...

It was indeed disgusting and, sorry for the lack of details re: Blob. We are planning to find out if Blob is a Bob or a Bobbette next week (Thursday to be exact!).I promise to let the whole world know, just as soon as we do. Though, I'm betting on girl...any takers?

AMANDAM said...

All right then. As long as you aren't deliberately keeping the information from me. My guess is boy, though I wouldn't doubt your intuition.