Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What's Your Guess?

So, the husband and I have decided that we will, indeed, be learning the gender of  The Blob. Well, I should say that I have decided. I think he's always assumed we would find out and I have been the one on the fence. But, I have decided to end my time as a fence sitter and embrace the fact that it is simply easier to plan for The Blob's arrival if we know what kind of Blob The Blob will be. So, we are going to find out. The established date of discovery is next Thursday (May 27th).

In light of this thrilling (sort of thrilling? ho hum?) event, I am now taking guesses. That's right, I am celebrating the upcoming arrival of Blob (or Blobette) Montague by wagering on his/her gender.

To play my little game: post a comment with your guess! If you're right you will win the satisfaction of knowing that you guessed correctly in a game of chance in which your odds of being correct were 50/50! And, if pregnancy brain doesn't get the better of me, I might send you something. Who knows? It will be a terrific surprise!

Don't be shy; comment away!

9 comments:

LeMira said...

I guess it's a boy.

Morgan Hagey said...

Girl.

McEuens said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I am so glad you decided to find out the gender. I guess girl, which, given my track record, probably means you're having a boy. Though Morgan is usually right....
P.S. If it is a girl, I reserve the right to be jealous. ;)

Alisa said...

Girl! And by the way, I started my first quilt this week. So fun!

Anna said...

I say ... hmmm...what do I say... I'll go...girl...

BloggingBills said...

Girl.
MA

Natalie Francis said...

Girl!

Lindsey said...

My guess is a girl too! I am seeing a trend here. :)

The Wolford Family said...

What are my choices again???