Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Skittles versus Granola

I like to eat. It is a curse really. I have never been the type of person who "forgets" to eat. I forget where I put my keys. I do not forget to eat. Ever. Because of my love of food, and the restrictions winter puts on my walking and running, I have recently gained 10 pounds. Not good. Normally I am a healthy size 8. I am now a not-so-healthy size 10. In response to this, I joined the "Biggest Loser" club at work and have made much progress. Today, I even brought very healthy dried fruit and nuts granola to eat for my lunch. I actually really like it. Fruity, nutty goodness! What's not to like? Unfortunately, I also found a bag of Skittles in my desk. Now, I have a dilemma. Do I eat the granola? The Skittles? Both? If I eat both it will probably kill my chances this week for the Biggest Loser title! And, I am totally winning! So, I should really not eat the Skittles. Sadly, I really want to eat the Skittles. I have been very good for a very long time. Do you see my dilemma?! Why have Skittles if you can't eat them? I want to know where the Skittles came from. Are they mystery Skittles? Is there a Skittle fairy in the building? Are they sabotage Skittles? Who knew about my love for the Skittle? This is tragic. Really.

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

DON'T DO IT! YOU'LL BE SO HAPPY YOU RESISTED!