Friday, March 28, 2008

Typing...

I found a very fun link to a typing test on Anna's blog (and Krystal's and Morgan's) and I tried it. I typed 80 words per minute! Who knew? Tragically, I forgot to copy the html code to post my score. I was very proud of myself and wanted to show off! I am all about finding hidden talents. When I got home, (Of course I tried it at work. What else am I supposed to do at lunch?) I tried it again on our desktop (I was trying to show off to Isaac) and only got 69 words per minute. I have decided that the flat keys of the laptop facilitate faster typing. :-) After trying this and looking at my 'ranking', I would like to know who is at the top of the 'ranking list' and how fast does that person type? I was only in the 100,000's for 80 words a minute so that must mean there are people out there typing 100 or more words a minute. Does anyone know anyone who can type that fast? Can you even see their fingers? Do they do nothing but type all day long? Crazy.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I took the test on my laptop I wonder what it would be on the desktop...hm... 80 words a minute is impressive. I think its really funny that you tried to show off to your husband and didn't do as well. :) Do Dan and Krisy have any kids? thats fun that you got to see them?

Morgan Hagey said...

Heehee. The laptop probably did help. I was quite proud of my 73...