Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why Is Blogging So Fun

I have watched Erin type away every night and looking at other "blogs" like people standing in line reading the magazine covers hoping that the worlds largest cat is really real. Not being much of a fan of reading or typing I can't understand the point of blogging. Then has I have hacked my way into this blog thing I have read for the first time what I have been up to for the past few months. It is interesting to read about your life through someone else's eyes. Recently I have heard that people get paid to do this. So, since I do have a few energy efficient light bulbs in my head I thought not a bad idea. Now that you have read this thing I would request that you send me a "donation" for my thoughts that is if you want to hear more. By the way I still don't get the fascination with blogging. For people like me it physically hurts to type and I would rather talk than type.

4 comments:

The Wolford Family said...

I don't think I'll be sending a donation but I will offer a suggestion...let Erin do the blogging!!! HA HA HA - isn't it fun to read and see other people's pictures? I love it, sorry you don't but most men don't get it. Ben reads it ocassionaly to see what's new in our life.
Sarah

Emily said...

OH ISAAC! I could give you a donation or two... Fun to hear from you though.

BloggingBills said...

Dear Son-in Law whom I love:

You know that your wife and her sisters have to be in touch both visually and auditoriy. That's why we have a blog: to post pictures of Clancy getting his once-every-three-years bath and to see the brides maid dresses. I'd love to give you a donation, but I'm broke. Seems like most of us are most of the time!

Love ya,
Ma

BloggingBills said...

Issac, as your lovely mother in law stated there's no donation forthcoming but in its place I'll give you a tip...Let Erin do the blogging! :-)

-Pa