Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Questions I Would Liked Answered

For a long time I have had a list of questions I have wanted to ask, so to speed up the process of getting answers to these questions, I thought I would have the world take a shot at answering them.
My first question that is Why do we need hate crime task forces, hate crime laws, or other such things? Has anyone had a crime committed against them by someone who actually liked them. By definition, isnt' all crime a 'hate' crime? Isn't it a little unjust to say some crimes are worse than others? I could be crazy, but to me the phrase hate crime is more of a political catch phrase than anything. Politicians push these type of initiatives to make it look like they are doing something really important for the people when in reality it is redundant work.
This is my first of many questions that I would like answered. More to come in the coming days and weeks.

No comments: