Thursday, October 2, 2008

What Credit Crisis?

I don't know why everyone thinks there is a credit crisis and the economy is in trouble. You might think I have been in a cave without my wireless internet but I haven't. Citi Bank thinks that we are worthy enough for a $50,000 credit limit. Maybe I am crazy, but if the banks don't have any money why are they wanting to give me $50,000 dollars? So, while everyone is crying and complaining this weekend about how the economy is in ruin, I just might help it out and buy myself a new car with my $50,000 credit limit from Citi Bank. Oh, and did I mention USAA will give us $50,000 as well. They will even deliver the car to us I don't even have to leave my house to buy a car. I think maybe this is why the banks are failing. They are willing to give money to people and not worry about us being able to pay it back.

1 comment:

The Wolford Family said...

Isaac- I've enjoyed your rants the last few blogs - maybe you need your own blog...."What Isaac thinks about EVERYTHING!!!" It would be a hit!!!