Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Christmas Present Ever

So, my loving, generous and thoughtful husband gave me a Christmas gift a little early this year. It was cheap(free,really), only something he could give and will likely last for a long time. I am sure you are just itching to know (so you can immediately go tell your husbands to get on the ball). He gave me....
A DEMON COLD FROM HADES.
That's right. He gets this little cold. He stays home from work 1 day and is peachy keen. In the meantime, his disgusting little cold germs decide they like my lungs and sinuses better and take up (seemingly permanent) residence in my nose and chest. Best. Christmas. Present. Ever. Or, maybe not.
Why is it that when he gets sick (doesn't matter with what), it is the most mild form of sickness ever, but when I get sick it's like every germ in the country found it's way to me?
There is no justice in this world. None, I tell you.

5 comments:

BloggingBills said...

I am sorry about the cold. We play Pass the Virus all the time. I hand sanitize at school till my hands are red and chapped, but my theory is that is only makes it worse!

MA

Morgan Hagey said...

We're having a similiar problem here. At least you can blow your nose. Poor Spencer is a mess...

The Wolford Family said...

HA HA HA this made me laugh not that you're sick but how you wrote about it - very clever I was dying to know what he got you!!!
See you soon - feel better
Sarah

Brian and Kelsey said...

Hmmm sounds like what my husband gave me for Christmas... I came home early from work and slept all day yesterday. Maybe him and Isaac are in league with one another. Can't wait to see you!

BloggingBills said...

So blog some more already!
MA