Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dear Little Burger King Man,

So, work today was pretty much crap-tacular . Like, seriously. I am sure you, Little Burger King Man, don't care for the details, so I won't share. But, just know it wasn't a great day. As I pulled into the little drive-through of your kind of ghetto Burger King,(which I normally wouldn't do, but I couldn't even think, for even one second, about actually making something to eat), I was super grumpy. I think I may have, oh, how to put this...taken my grumpiness out on you a wee bit. Or, a lot bit. But you, Little Burger King Man, would not be dragged down to my level. Oh no. You were so polite. So nice. I don't think I've heard a more sincere, "Thank you, and have a nice evening" ever. Not in my whole life. And certainly not from the poor little cashier at a fast food place. And so, Little Burger King Man, I salute you. You brightened an otherwise dismal Tuesday.

Sincerely,
Erin

P.S. Isn't the new layout for the blog ridiculously cute? Seriously.
P.P.S If I ever find the cord for the camera, I'll post pictures from our weekend with Isaac's parents. It was fantastic!

4 comments:

BloggingBills said...

But why was your day craptacular?

I odn't want you to have bad days!

MA

Morgan Hagey said...

Did Isaac's parents come to you? That's cool!

Brian and Kelsey said...

I am sorry to hear you had a crappy day but pictures would be nice...

BloggingBills said...

Hey Nay:
You seem to be meeting lots of really nice people in the greater Phoenix metro area: a mom who is raising her kid well, a nice Burger King man.....

Blessings or tender mercies. Whatever!

MA