Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 Things About Me

I have been tagged... So, here goes!

8 TV show I like to watch...

1. Antiques Roadshow
2. This Old House
3. Monk (we get the DVD's from the Library)
4-8. I really don't like TV. Maybe if we had cable...

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. My Big Fat Greek Restaurant (Scottsdale...best gyros ever.)
4. Astro Burger
5. Subway
6. Cracker Barrel
7. Out of
8. Ideas

8 Favorite Places to Shop

1. Quilts Etc...
2. Deseret Book/Seagull Book
3. Barnes and Noble
4. Zoe's Quilt Shop
5. Any antique store
6. Joanne's
7. Sam's Club/Costco
8. Target


8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Vacuumed
4. Sam's Club
5. Worked on the quilt
6. Went for a walk with Isaac (yippee for good weather!)
7. Mopped the floors
8. Watched "Get Smart" (funny!)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward Too...

1. Actually having vacation days
2. Christmas
3. Isaac finishing school
4. Finishing my quilt
5. Trip to Europe (see number 3 and then number 1)
6-8. I am so boring.

8 Things On My Wish List

1. Getting out of debt (only student loans left! Woohoo!)
2. A puppy (or Clancy...hint.hint.)
3. EQ6 (Quilt design software. I am a nerd. I'm okay with that.)
4. Treadmill
5-8. I've got nothing.

So, there you have it. I am really boring. How did I get so boring? Have I always been this boring?

2 comments:

McEuens said...

Oh, Erin. Erin, Erin, Erin (said while shaking head sadly).

BloggingBills said...

Maren's comment is SO Maren!

Anyway my second born, you're not boring, you're just like me. I made up most of my answers.