Monday, November 24, 2008

Dear Computer...

I hate you. You only work sometimes (I wish I could only work when I felt like it), you randomly decide to eat programs that have been on you for years. Your mouse only sort-of works and your keyboard is too slow. It takes 5 tries (sometimes more) for you to connect to the internet, even though the little light display on my cable modem says you are connected (I think you are taunting me)and sometimes, you decide not to connect at all, no matter how many times I restart you, kick you and curse the heavens. You are a useless, pain in the neck, lump of junk. I hate you.

Sincerely,
Erin

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm sensing some definite distaste for your computer. :)

BloggingBills said...

Which computer is that? I thought I had the oldest computer in the world that was still working.
MA

Amber Larsen said...

Hey- I just found your blog- you're hilarious. I read about the sweet boy with big ears- I have the same fears. What is it with kids these days? And, as a parent, I do try but it is really hard to keep them in check.

IKE said...

Maybe it is the person operating the computer because I never have a problem.