Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SPOGG

I am a grammar Nazi. This, I admit, actually gives me a certain sense of pride (especially since I am an abysmal speller and need something to make me feel good about all those years of English language instruction). I am conscious of the proper use of suppose versus supposed and then versus than. Renegade apostrophes and commas are no match for my red pen. So, imagine my delight and joy upon finding SPOGG. That's right. SPOGG. It stands for Society for the Promotion of Good Grammar. The society is my new friend. I now get email updates, all devoted to good grammar. If you, like me, have an inner stickler, visit http://www.spogg.org/. You can buy a tee-shirt.

1 comment:

Morgan Hagey said...

Your officially a bigger goober then anyone I ever met.

HAHAHAH! How's that for grammar?

Love you sister.