Monday, March 3, 2008

Things I hate...

That's right. Things I hate. This morning, I woke up on the proverbial "wrong side of the bed" and realized that there are many things I hate. I hate crunchy peanut butter. Have you ever had crunchy butter? No. Why? Because butter is supposed to have a lovely smooth texture. As a member of the butter family, crunchy peanut butter is a horrible mutation of a wonderful thing. If I was in charge of the world, there would be no crunchy peanut butter. I also hate alarm clocks. Even when set to cheerful, wake-up-and-start-your-day-with-a-good-attitude music rather than the wake-up-and-kill-someone beeping, I really hate my alarm clock. I also hate the fact that, without fail, I wake-up 10 minutes before it is supposed to ring. Why, WHY can't I actually sleep for those 10 minutes, rather than lying in bed, half-asleep, waiting for the stupid alarm to go off? I hate cold showers. Enough said. I hate paper work. I hate stupid, bureaucratic, nonsensical paperwork that only exists to justify the job of someone too untalented to do anything else. I hate looking for a job. I hate calling people I don't know on the phone. I hate it when my computer won't work the way it is supposed too. Sigh. As you can see, this list could go on forever. Harumph.

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

I think you should just rename your blog, "I hate...."

Erin said...

My feelngs are hurt.